- We pay particular attention to respecting the privacy of users visiting the https://grow.itsalmost.live Website (hereinafter referred to as the „Website”).
- The controller of your personal data provided within the scope of the Website is Salestube Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at 134 Aleje Jerozolimskie, 02-305 Warsaw, NIP: 5213546872, REGON 142112772, KRS: 0000342741, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter: „Controller”).
- Regarding the issues related to your personal data please contact the Data Protection Officer via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We use the following abbreviations to help you understand this policy: GDPR – Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation); ”UŚUDE” – Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (i.e. Journal of Laws 2018, item 650).
- We process the data you provide or leave while using the Website. These are the data you provide to the Controller, e.g. as a part of forms or windows available on the Website, as well as the data you leave while browsing the Website, i.e. the data contained in cookies and the IP address of your device.
- The Controller processes personal data to:
Objective Legal ground Duration Performance of the agreement between the Controller and the user, including: – possibility to use the Website, article 6(1)GDPR – the necessity to perform an agreement, to which the User is a party. Until the expiration of the agreement between you and the Controller. This data may also be processed after the expiry of this agreement, but only when permitted under applicable law, e.g. to assert claims. Marketing (including analysis and profiling of data for marketing purposes) of the Controller and its reliable partners’ products and services. article 6(1) lit. a) GGPR consent until the withdrawal of consent Transmission of commercial information Article 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means UŚUDE – consent until the withdrawal of consent
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however not submitting the data prevents the use of services, including participation in the Conference.
- The recipients of personal data shall be external entities providing and supporting the Controller’s ICT systems, providing services related to the Controller’s current activities – under relevant agreements entrusting the processing of personal data and ensuring that the aforementioned entities apply adequate technical and organizational measures ensuring data protection. Your data may also be available to parties entitled to obtain it under the applicable law, e.g. law enforcement authorities if the administrative body (respective entity) makes a request on an adequate legal ground (e.g. for an ongoing criminal proceeding).
- Your data may, in some circumstances, be transferred to recipients in third countries, i.e. countries outside the European Economic Area, e.g. if it is necessary to provide services to you. In this event, appropriate protection will be provided.
- Your personal data may be subject to profiling.
- You are entitled to access, rectify, delete, restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Office Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- If your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you can also exercise your right to withdraw your consent within the scope of your personal data being processed on that basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out basing on the consent given before the withdrawal.
- If your data is processed based on your consent or within the scope of the Service provided (the data is necessary for the provision of the service), you may also exercise the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from the Controller, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You may also send this data to another data controller.
- Cookies are small files of letters and numbers, downloaded onto your device while using the website.
- Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two main types of these files:
- session – temporary files stored in the user’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the Website or switching off the software (web browser);;
- permanent – stored in the user’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until their removal by the User.
- Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types of cookies:
- necessary for the performance of the service – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authenticated cookies used for services requiring authentication; files used to ensure security e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication
- statistical – to keep statistics on the Website.
- The settings in web browsers are usually programmed to accept cookies by default, but this can easily be adjusted by introducing changes therein. However if you decide to disable cookies in your browser, you may not be able to use all the services offered by the Website. More information about the cookie settings in individual browsers can be found on the pages of the browsers, such as:
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Information on cookies can be found, for example, at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl, or in the Help section of your web browser menu.
- Value Media Sp. z o.o.
- Mediaplus Sp. z o.o.
- Labcon Sp. z o.o.
- Group One Media Sp. o.o.
- RL Media Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
List of reliable partners: